Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birthing Center Christmas Party

December 4th was my Christmas Party at work. Our cute managers made it a tropical Chrismas theme!

The weekday night nurses: Jacole, me and April. I love working with them!!


Rachel (evening shift unit secretary) and Amy (day shift nurse).


This is me DOMINATING one of the games we played. :) For those of you who don't know, I LOVE wrapping presents. One of my favorite things about working at the Buckle in high school was that we had free gift wrapping, so that meant I got to do a lot of it at Christmas time. For the game, we had to put oven mitts on and race against the clock to wrap a gift. I had the fastest time! (I know, I know....this is a very practical skill)


Me and Courtney (weekend option day shift nurse).


Our management staff: Kara, Lori, Stacey and Sarah.


Jacole chillin in the hammock with Santa.


It was really fun to hang out with these girls in a relaxed envoirnment outside of work!

No comments: