Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby Shower and Ryleigh Reid

Last Saturday, Jess Daugherty and I hosted a baby shower for Leslie Galema. Here are some pics of the fun event!



Jess, Leslie and I.


Leslie displaying a fabulous gift.


Bella and Amber Ritchey. (I love Bella's face in this picture!)


And on Wednesday, June 10th, little Ryleigh Reid Galema entered the world! She's absolutely adorable and such a sweet little baby. Benny and I can't wait to watch her grow up!
Me with the Galema girls:


Benny and Ryleigh.


Benny and his buddy Jared.


Also...my parents visited last weekend! They came in on Friday evening and headed back Monday afternoon. It was a great visit, but somehow I didn't get any pictures! We had lots of great conversations, and my Dad and Benny made several Lowe's runs (a staple for every visit!). Thanks Mom and Dad, for making the trek to Indiana to see us. We love you!

No comments: