Sunday, August 10, 2008

Celebrating my Birthday

This weekend my wonderful husband planned an early birthday celebration for me. Saturday night we had dinner at an awesome restaurant in Indianapolis called Rick's Cafe Boatyard. Then, we drove to Lafayette, spent the night at his dad's and have spent all day today enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather outside laying out by his pool. It was wonderful!! (These pictures were taken with my birthday present! A Canon Power Shot 1100....it is the most amazing camera! Thanks Benny, Mom, Dad, Larry, Kathy, Shaun and Kyle!!)


Right next to our table at dinner.


The view from our table at sunset. Unbelievable.



My handsome husband.









What can I say...we're pretty attractive.



Benny's dad, Larry in his old coaching uniform. I love it when he plays dress-up!




1 comment:

jess said...

Happy Birthday and Happy (early) Anniversary!! What a beautiful restaurant you guys went to! And what a sweet hubby to plan all that for you - lots of relaxing is the best way to spend your big day.