Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Visit from Shaun

Two weeks ago, Benny's older brother Shaun, who lives in Phoenix, came to Ruston for a visit. We had a great time talking, hanging out, watching football, and just enjoying each other's presence. Shaun's such a fun, godly man, and we were so blessed by his visit. Come again soon, Shaun!




Benny and Shaun.


Ahhh...brotherly love.



Not quite sure what to say about this one. :)


Benny, showing his skills in the batting cages.


Shaun, putt-putting.


Benny being silly after dinner one evening.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Who is brittany that Benny is hugging? J/K, I know its you. I miss you. I think that your hair might be the same legnth as mine now. Mine is short, and yours is long!! Pretty soon mine will be shorter than yours. I hate hair, I might shave my head :)

Leslie said...

you guys need to have more fun...miss ya! -galemas