Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My 30th Birthday!

My 30th birthday was on August 23rd, and my amazing husband REALLY spoiled me!!  First, he is in the middle of preseason for the soccer team, but he took most of the day off and left his assistants in charge so that he could be with me!  Then, as noted in the picture below, he had several adventures and gifts planned for me!
 


I first opened one of the presents (from Andrew) at home, then we left the house at lunch time to spend the rest of the day together!  (THANK YOU ALYSSA for watching Andrew for us!!)  First we had lunch at a really cute cafe in Harrisonburg called Cinnamon Bear.  Next we went to see a movie (The Odd Life of Timothy Green---CRIED my eyes out at the end!!!), had dinner in downtown Harrisonburg at Union Station, and then went to Barnes and Noble for a really fun scavenger hunt!
 
 
This picture was from the category:  "Find a book that makes you think of your childhood."


These were from the category "Find a book about a dream vacation you'd like to take."


We got home and he gave me my final gift, followed up by a massage!!  It was a GREAT day!!!!

No comments: