Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My wonderful husband and his crazy sleep.

I love my husband--he loves the Lord, is kind, loving, generous, loyal, a servant a wonderful husband and father, and he's fun and playful.  Since we've been married, he has always been able to make me laugh--even in his sleep!  He's talked and walked and coached and has definitely provided lots of opportunities for entertainment the next morning.  Last night was expecially funny.

In the middle of the night, I was abrubtly awoken to feeling like all of the covers had been taken away and thus very chilly. I felt around me, and couldn't find any of the covers. Then, I looked up to find Benny holding ALL of the blankets (the flat sheet, the electric blanket and our comforter) out in front of him on the other side of the room.
 I quickly said, "BENNY, "  to which he quietly replied (now half waking up) "Yeah." 
"You have all of the covers over there and I don't have anything."
He then attempted to throw all of the covers back onto the bed, but neither of us felt like getting them arranged perfectly, so for the rest of the night we wrestled for the covers. 
We had a good laugh about it this morning.
I love him so much.

No comments: