Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas in Missouri

We flew to Missouri on Wednesday, December 21st and had a wonderful time! It was fabulous to spend time with family and friends, and to enjoy Christmas Eve service at The Crossing.  We pray that you had a wonderful Christmas as well and are, as we continue to be, humbled and blessed that the Savior of the world chose to come to this earth as a meek little baby so that we could all be saved from eternal separation from our Lord.  Merry Christmas!!

Playing with Daddy at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Liz (bestie since 7th Grade) and one of her little girls, Charlotte.
Andrew's Great-Grandma Meyer. (My Dad Rick's mom)


Benny with our new nephew, Tucker. (My half-sister Crystal's second little boy)
Andrew openining presents from his Grandma and Grandpa and uncle David.

Andrew's Great Grandma and Grandpa Mueller (My biological Dad's parents)
With my Uncle Don (My biological Dad's brother)

With Aunt Pam
Playing with Reid.  (My cousin Andrea's little boy)
Brayden (Andrea's oldest) LOVED the "roller coster" that his aunt Cara and uncle Cody got for him!

My cousins Cara and Andrea with Reid.
My Dad, Mom, Benny, Andrew and David.


No comments: