Friday, October 21, 2011

Andrew's First Birthday!!

October 4th was Andrew's First Birthday!!!
Since his birthday fell on a Tuesday, we celebrated together as a family and did lots of little things all day to make him feel extra special: We offered him his favorite foods (mashed potatotes, yogurt and fruit), went on walks and opened presents!
Benny and I found this fun little car at Once Upon a Child.  We let Andrew try it out in the store and he did NOT want to get out of it!  We decided it would make a great birthday present!  (He rode the car out of the store!)

Opening his gifts from Mommy and Daddy, Grandma (my mom), and Uncle David (my brother).


Tuckered out after a big day!



We love you SO SO much Andrew Caden, and are so blessed to have you in our lives!!

2 comments:

Horning, family of 4 said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew! Wish we could have celebrated with you!!
Love, the hornings

Liz said...

I love the pic of you holding your sweet sleeping boy! I wish I could see you be a mommy day to day. I bet you are the best! Miss you and love you bunches!