Sunday, September 4, 2011

Life in Bridgewater...

We were SOOOO thankful that my parents were able to come out here to help us move and get settled!!  It usually doesn't take us long to get boxes unpacked, but it's always a process to meet people, get used to the area, etc.  We're getting there...in all areas :)  I have to say...God, you did a fantastic job creating this part of the country.  Wow.  Here's what we see just driving down one of the roads in town.  I love mountains!!!
Benny got RIGHT into coaching after we were in town.  Here he is addressing his team at the end of a training session.
Huddle!
One thing that I love about my husband is that no matter how much he has to do with work he will ALWAYS make time for me and Andrew.  We're walking around in one of Bridgewater's MANY beautiful parks!

Andrew and his Daddy.  It's SO fun to watch him light up and clap and swing his arms when Benny gets home in the evening...evidence of the special relationship they have!

Andrew loves to swing!
Bridgewater's first game!!  The field is beautiful (and the coach is SO handsome! :)

Andrew, intently watching the game....

just like his Daddy!
Benny and Andrew working on math problems after dinner. :)
Talking about guy stuff while watching a Bridgewater girl's soccer game.  I love these two so much!!


No comments: