Monday, February 7, 2011

January 2011

On December 27th, my maternity leave was over and I started back at work. It was a VERY hard adjustment (hard to not be with Andrew all of the time, hard to be working night shifts again--Andrew has been sleeping very well at night so I wasn't used to being up during the night!), but I'm doing better now. Benny is able to work from home and stay with him during the day while I sleep, so we're very thankful to not have to pay for childcare at the present time. We are continuing to pray for Benny's job search (for a head coaching position at a university...please pray with us!) which would allow me to work a little bit less. We are completely trusting in the Lord's timing!

Here are some pics from January!

Andrew and Matty (our neighbor/one of the AU soccer players) right after Andrew's nap.


January 4th: Andrew is 3 months old!


He loves being on his tummy!




A fun little Mizzou outfit Andrew got from my Mom.


Kathy came in town for a night so that Benny and I could have a date night!




After waking up one afternoon, I found my men here:

(PRECIOUS!)

Smiling and laughing with Daddy before dinner.




Relaxing with Daddy


Reading with Mommy





We are LOVING having Andrew in our lives!!!

No comments: