Monday, May 24, 2010

Date Day in Noblesville

Last Friday, Benny and I had a really fun "Date Day." We biked to the gym to workout, then biked to the Anderson Public Library for a book sale. We bought several children's book for little baby boy Bennison for 25-50 cents each! After showering, we drove to downtown Noblesville (just north of Indianapolis). If you've ever watched the Gilmore Girls, downtown Noblesville reminds me of Stars Hollow!!

We got coffee and hung out at the Noble Coffee and Tea Company:



Then we had a yummy dinner at the Asian Grill: (This picture is from their website...there were definitely other people eating there with us!)


We got to do some recruiting for soccer, then went to Alexander's- an old time ice cream shop- for ice cream and to play cards.




We are definitely taking advantage of days like these before the baby comes!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh I love Gilmore Girls! I have been watching it on Netflix. Just sent 2 dvd's back today, and now I can't wait for Wednesday when I get the next :) Love you! For sure take advantage of the time that its just you two. You have the rest of your lives to have a baby boy around (thank you Jesus!)