Monday, October 27, 2008

Cara'a Wedding Weekend

This past weekend was my cousin Cara's wedding in St. Louis. The rehearsal dinner was at the Kemp Auto Museum, and the wedding was outside at a beautiful country club in St. Charles. Everything was beautiful, and the weather was perfect!


All of my girl cousins from my mom's side at the rehearsal dinner: Andrea, me, Cara, Heather, Brittany, Annie and Erin. (Everyone except Andrea, Cara and I flew in from Seattle.)


Me and Cara. (She was BEAUTIFUL the whole weekend!!)


Andrea and me.


Dave, Brayden, and Andrea Darmon.


My cousin Blake holding Brayden.


Cody and Cara on their wedding day!! What a fabulous couple!


One of my college roomates, Lisa, was in the wedding as well. (Lisa lived with Cara and me my junior and senior years.) I hadn't seen her since I graduated, so it was so fun to catch up and hang out with her!

Thanks, Cara and Cody, for allowing me to be apart of your special day!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Is Braden Andrea's little boy?? I didnt know she had a baby! Everything was so pretty at their wedding! Looks like fun! I like your new blog background too!

jess said...

Looks like such a fun weekend, and don't you just love a great friend reunion?! So glad you got to catch up with your college roomie, and all your fam!

Unknown said...

St. Louis looks like a beautiful location for one to conduct such a prestigious wedding ceremony. The venue décor chosen looked like a replica from a New Year eve’s party, so adorable. My cousin will also have a grand wedding party at one of the rooftop wedding venues Los Angeles. The scenic views at that location are also enchanting.