Saturday, July 19, 2008

Here and Now

Well, we've been in Anderson for just over a month now. We've settled into our apartment and are getting used to being back in the midwest. We are definitely enjoying being around friends like the Galemas, Daughertys, Fridleys, and Kirsten Collette! I started work 3 weeks ago, and had my first week on the night-shift this week. I'm really enjoying the environment and girls I work with, but as with any job, it's always an adjustment. Benny has his final for the online summer course he started in May on Monday in Anatomy and Physiology. Let's just say he's REALLY ready for the class to be over! (REALLY ready!) Next Monday, he'll start soccer stuff full-time. Pre-season will start August 16th and the first game will be August 29th. He can't wait!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow, I havent seen the blog in a while! I have missed a few updates! I am so excited for Benny to finish that class. I know its been really hard for both of you, but especially him. I miss you girl!

jess said...

Love all the updates!! Glad you're getting settled into your new home and new jobs!