Saturday, February 23, 2008

Baptism

A couple of weeks ago, our church held a baptism service. One of my small group girls, Brienna, was baptized! She's a sophomore in high school, and we were able to start hanging out when she as in 8th grade. Last winter, she became a Christian, and decided to be baptized. These are some pictures of her special day!


Brienna and me.


Brienna with one of our pastors, Skin. (James Skinner).


My friend Ellie's daughter, Aubrey. I love her curly hair!! (It reminds me of yours, Liz!)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, look here

Liz said...

I love the updates...its about time!!!!!! I think my hair looked like that as a child. That is really cool that your small group girl was baptized. I love that it was in a swimming pool :)

jess said...

Love the update, too! Always fun to hear what's going on in your neck of the woods. Looks like it's been a fun couple of months!